[Frameworks] Developing Colour Reversal In B&W Paper Dev

Cathy Rogers cathysr at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 16:26:04 CDT 2012

Hi Scott,

I'm just trying to see if I have an image on the film, b&w is fine.  I'm working with super 8 and have the tetenal 3 bath kit, but as I'm only testing small strips exposed outside a traditional camera (pinhole), I just wanted to short circuit the whole e6 process just to see if I'm getting an image of some description.  So yep I just want a b&w image developing all layers at once.

Cathy
http://cathyrogers.blogspot.com