[Frameworks] 16mm and Standard 8 services in the UK

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:59:43 CDT 2012

Hi frameworks,
Just want to remind UK folks that I started running a 16mm D-19 and E-6 reversal service last month. Take a look:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gaugefilm
In order to keep the 16mm processing/process paid services going after this month I really need to be selling a minimum of three colour processes and three b&w processes a month. Last month I only sold one of each. Anyway I just thought I should mention it as we kick of August. I hope some film makers take advantage of it. It would be a shame to terminate the service after this month, but the film just isn't selling.
Also for any standard 8 shooters out there a new 100D service began today. In September there should be some B&W stock available as well.
BestKevin