[Frameworks] EIKI Xenon repair

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Tue Aug 7 13:55:10 CDT 2012

As Scott pointed out... ELC is not xenon.

What model of machine do you have SL-II ? Is it the SL or SSL? SL is black
and SSL is beige-cooper.

Here is a list of bulbs vendors. ELC is easy to find, and usually cheap,
$9-25.
http://www.16mmdirectory.org/projectors/lamps

Alain

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Bernard Roddy <roddybp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Steve:
>
> A timely request.
>
> I shipped Rick Ballard our EIKI Xenon projector.  He's in Alabama (334
> 834-9238).
>
> And I've also been looking for the Xenon bulb replacement for this EIKI.
>
> It looks like the lamp is type ELC, but the best chance of finding one,
> ( http://www.8mm16mmfilmscollectibles.com/proj.htm) can't help.
>
> I downloaded what I think is the manual for it (the EIKI SL-II series),
> but it actually says it includes repair, adjustment, and maintenance
> "except for the Xenon lamp supply."
>

> Bernie

40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau