[Frameworks] EIKI Xenon repair

Bernard Roddy roddybp at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 16:08:20 CDT 2012

Hey, thanks!

It's an EX-300-SL.

I'd love to get one of them powerful xenon lamps, but it's likely it's running something less.

Bernie

As Scott pointed out... ELC is not xenon.

What model of machine do you have SL-II ? Is it the SL or SSL? SL is black and SSL is beige-cooper.

Here is a list of bulbs vendors. ELC is easy to find, and usually cheap, $9-25.
http://www.16mmdirectory.org/projectors/lamps

Alain