[Frameworks] 16mm Camera In The Fridge

Stefan Grabowski stefan at radonlake.com
Tue Aug 7 23:53:02 CDT 2012

Film is not so unstable that it should hurt by being at room temperature (even a warm room) for a couple weeks. I've shot rolls of film that have sat in warm closets for years and still come out fine in developing. While I don't imagine the temperature of a fridge would do a lot of harm to the camera, I would worry about moisture getting into it.