[Frameworks] Retirement

DOMINIC ANGERAME dominicangerame at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 10 02:07:22 CDT 2012

Thank all  you that have shown support for and it has been a pleasure and
sometimes a challenge working with all of you during the 33 years, Canyon's
Board members emails are listed on the Canyon website and it is best to
communicate with them directly since

i have heard that emails sent to facebook, twitter and info at canyon cinema have
been tampered with from friends of mine who have written letters of support.
Marilyn Brakhage is seeking a fair retirement compensation package for.  I fear
that it will not happen.

To me it seems to me that a take over has happened to the company. I quote from
the Canyon bylaws below and may be seeking legal action, No five day notice was
given and noshareholder, including myself was notified of this meeting and
minutes of this July meeting have been sent to members nor recorded.

Executive Director and Administrative Director

The board of directors shall have the authority to hire an Executive Director
and
Administrative Director. Their duties shall be to manage the activities of,
conduct the
affairs of, and be responsible for the day to day operations of the corporation.
Three of the directors shall form a quorum for the transaction of business. The
board of
directors may hold its meetings at such place or places as it may from time to
time
determine. All directors must be notified of the meetings five days in advance.
Any
shareholder shall be allowed to attend a meeting of the board of directors. Such
a request
for attending meetings must be received by Canyon
Cinema, Inc. prior to a designated meeting. The minutes of each meeting shall be
recorded and made available to the membership.
Decisions at board meetings shall be made by a majority of votes. All votes at
any such
meeting shall be taken by ballot if so demanded by any board member present, but
if
no demand is made, the vote shall be taken by verbal assent or dissent. The
President's
duties may be performed by the Vice President, Secretary, or Chief Financial
Officer in
the absence of the