[Frameworks] a few things from Toronto

scott at imagesfestival.com scott at imagesfestival.com
Thu Aug 16 17:54:56 CDT 2012

Hello Frameworkers!
I hope this finds you well.
A few things of interest from Hogtown:

the Images Festival is hiring a Programmer for our upcoming edition - the deadline is Friday -
please drop me a line if you have any questions:

http://www.imagesfestival.com/about.php?misc_id=51
--

Early Monthly Segments is launching our first online fundraising campaign to pay
for a full Warren Sonbert retrospective this November (thanks Lightcone! thanks Jon Gartenberg!)

http://www.indiegogo.com/earlymonthlysegments
--

The 8 Fest Small Gauge Film Festival has an open call for submissions (NO SUBMISSION FEES!)
and pays screening fees!! Formats include: S8, R8, 9.5mm, unslit R8 on 16, ... (no video!)
the8fest at gmail.com

http://www.the8fest.com/

Best regards,
Scott

--
Scott Miller Berry, Executive Director
THE IMAGES FESTIVAL

26TH EDITION! >>> 11-20 April 2013 >>>

Canada’s largest annual forum for independent film is a...spring break from normal movies, a mental refreshment and a
psychological re-orientation towards the mainstream of image-making.” – Liam Lacey, The Globe & Mail