[Frameworks] Reminder-Call for Work

karen johannesen johannesenkaren at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:23:00 CDT 2012

Hello,
This is a friendly reminder that our deadline is nearing for The 2012 Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festival. We'll be accepting submissions till August 31st. If your interested in an extension please contact us at info at chicago8fest.org. Please share our call for work widely. There is NO ENTRY FEE.
Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festival focuses on providing an opportunity to exhibit a wide selection of Super 8 experimental films from around the world created by new, emerging, and professional filmmakers. Our goal is to project small gauge with the upmost of care and quality that this vital medium deserves. We are also very happy to announce the new addition of an Elmo GS 1200 with a 1.1 lens!
Please send preview DVD’s with completed submission form to: Chicago 8 fest516 North Ogden Avenue #216Chicago, IL 60642or send your online submissions, with your completed submission form to info at chicago8fest.orgDEADLINE FOR ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY: AUGUST 31TH 2012
There is no entry fee. Work from any year will be considered. Preview DVD’s will not be returned. Final exhibition must be on film. Final exhibition formats accepted: Super 8mm and small gauge blown up to 16mm.
Karen JohannesenExecutive Director & Programmer, Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festivalchicago8fest.org