[Frameworks] Millennium Film Journal News (corrected)

MIllennium Film Journal mfj at mfj-online.org
Wed Aug 22 14:17:58 CDT 2012

We are running low on MFJ 55 “Structures & Spaces: Cine-Installation.”
Please order your copy before September 5th to get it at the current price of $8 + shipping.
After September 5th, it will be $10.

If you haven't yet seen the updated website of the Millennium Film Journal, please check it out.
It has been rebuilt from the ground up by Shona Masarin and we are very proud of her work.
http://www.mfj-online.org

As some of you know, we are in production on MFJ 56. We will publish the Table of Contents in the next few days (as soon as we settle on a title for the issue.)
We have to increase the cost of subscriptions too, I am sorry to say. However, we are still offering a free back issue with new subscriptions.

Grahame Weinbren
Senior Editor
Millennium Film Journal
http://mfj-online.org