[Frameworks] MFA

Tony Conrad conrad at buffalo.edu
Thu Aug 23 19:05:48 CDT 2012

Hi Carl----------

Our MFA at Buffalo is certainly focused "on individual practice,
conceptualization, experimentation", as we have been for forty years. We're very
diverse -- but also quite small, and tightly-knit, even though we're in the midst
of a big research University. Check us out....

http://mediastudy.buffalo.edu/

Tony Conrad
Department of Media Study
231 Ctr for the Arts