[Frameworks] Kodak Is Selling Off Its Legendary Film Business [Photography]

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Fri Aug 24 11:53:43 CDT 2012

>From Jim Linder's post on AMIA (today)...

Kodak has announced that it is selling other divisions including Consumer
Film. Speculation is that this is due at least partially to low bids for
the patents.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444812704577607700939340864.html
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-08-23/kodak-to-sell-imaging-units-as-patent-auction-continues

But here is the biggie. According to this article Motion Picture Film is
"outside of the core" and the article continues with a quote that suggests
that the business may be up for sale. Page 2
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444812704577607700939340864.html

--Alain

--
40 FRAMES