[Frameworks] Ernie Gehr filmography

Chuck Kleinhans chuckkle at northwestern.edu
Sun Dec 2 19:03:00 CST 2012

Thanks to Fred for making this available.

It is rather astonishing to see how much work Gehr has produced after 2000, and especially in the past few years.  Has anyone written  about this?  Any interviews with him where he discusses it?
There are some media makers who have been remarkably productive in the amount of their work, while there are others who seem very parsimonious in finished product.  Obviously some of this has to do with artistic vision and goals, and also personality, but also resources, etc.  I can't think of anyone who made such a rapid shift as is evidenced in this filmography.
I'd love to learn more about it.  And to see the new work!

Chuck Kleinhans