[Frameworks] Third Reich and Roll by the Residents

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Wed Dec 5 18:24:05 CST 2012

Yes, always good to include relevant information.
But also important is that you are unlikely to find it cheaper elsewhere, if
Film-makers Coop doesn't have it.

On 12/5/12 4:07 PM, "jb.mabe" <jb.mabe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've received two off-list messages wondering why I just don't pony up
the $25
> to rent from Canyon. It's not the $25 rental fee, it's the $37
in other
> charges.

I love Canyon. I've been renting from them for years. But I'm just
> one
man. I ain't renting these on behalf of an organization.

I know the
> people who responded were just sticking up for Canyon, and
didn't mean
> anything... but I'm just a individual guy trying to put
together a screening.
> I guess I should have led off with
> that.
FrameWorks mailing