[Frameworks] Prestech (London)

nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net
Thu Dec 6 16:12:31 CST 2012

iDailies are very good if you just want a colour neg dev and telecine, and their prices are low.They also do Super 8 now.

Prestech is a wonderful lab too. Their main activity is restoration: they recently restored Fritz Lang's Neibelungen. They dev and print 16mm B&W and colour and they are very good, but, like most labs these days, not cheap. It's a very small operation run by a wonderful Brazilian guy who is totally dedicated,

Hope this helps,

Nicky.