[Frameworks] Call for Submissions: Black Box @ Edinburgh International Film Festival

Kim Knowles kim_knowles1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 08:13:09 CST 2012

Dear Frameworkers,
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:67th EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL JUNE 19 - 30 2013BLACK BOX (EXPERIMENTAL SECTION) DEADLINE: MONDAY FEBRUARY 18
EIFF is currently seeking submissions for its experimental section BLACK BOX. Short and medium-length works on any format. As always, Black Box supports and encourages works on film - we have a super-dedicated team of projectionists and excellent 16mm and 35mm facilities. We also do our best to cater for screenings requiring multiple projectors.
2013 also sees the introduction of BLACK BOX LIVE, an evening of expanded performance.
Fee waivers apply for FrameworkS subscribers so if you'd like to submit a film or propose a project please contact me directly at kim.knowles at edfilmfest.org.uk.
Looking forward to receiving your new works.
Kim KnowlesExperimental Film ProgrammerEdinburgh International Film Festival