[Frameworks] Reverberations - Sound/Super8 performances at SculptureCenter 12/15

Paul Clipson paulclipson at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 17:17:01 CST 2012

Hello all,
Forgot to post this in time for the Weekly Listing (again!), so here's a quick word about two performances happening next Saturday in New York. I'll be screening Super 8mm films to sound performances by Joshua Churchill at ScultureCenter, on Saturday, December 15, as part of their all-day In Practice event, Reverberations.
Josh and I will be presenting two different performances in the center's lower level, one at 2:30 and another at 5pm. There are also sculpture installation and sound events by R.E.H. Gordon and Woody Sullender scheduled in the SculptureCenter galleries happening throughout the day.
 Here are all the details:
http://www.sculpture-center.org/eventsEvent.htm?id=99963
SculptureCenterSaturday, December 15, 1-6pm44-19 Purves StreetLong Island CityNew York 11101
If you're in the NYC area next Saturday afternoon, stop by!
Paulhttp://www.withinmirrors.org/