[Frameworks] new critical studies film course in car culture

Warren Cockerham warrencockerham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:34:25 CST 2012

You've quite a list forming here: industrial, underground, experimental, commercial, etc.

Here's 2 contemporary commercial films that probably should be in the mix for better or worse. Tarantino's DEATH PROOF (2007) and Nicolas Refn's DRIVE (2011).

Art/experimental... Phil Solomon's LAST DAY IN A LONELY PLACE (2007) utilizes the auto-fetishistic Grand Theft Auto video game series. But, it may be a car-less piece if memory serves....

Warren