[Frameworks] Gelatine-free emulsion or film?

Robert Schaller robert at ontosmedia.com
Wed Dec 19 10:19:21 CST 2012

As far as I know, it's still something that needs to be figured out -- as Jason says (and Scott implies), it's in the realm of doing it yourself.  But I think it's a great idea, and others are interested in it, too.  Feel free to contact me off-list, as it's very much in-line with what the handmade film institute is interested in: email at handmadefilm dot org

--Robert Schaller