[Frameworks] FLEXfest 2013 preliminary program

Beebe, Roger rogerbb at ufl.edu
Wed Dec 19 10:19:20 CST 2012

All,

We've just posted the preliminary program for FLEXfest 2013:

http://flexfest.org/FLEX_13_short_program.pdf

(A more elegant version is forthcoming.)  We had more than 800 entries this year from 55 countries, and we're really proud of the programs we've put together.  If any of you are considering making the trip for the festival, do let me know, and I'd be happy to provide any information that you might need about travel, lodgings, etc.  For those already tiring of winter, it's 75 degrees in Gainesville today (24 Celsius), so in addition to 8 great programs of experimental films and videos, you'd also have the opportunity to remember what it feels like to be warm!

Best,
Roger