[Frameworks] Fwd: Petition for Lawrence Brose

Scott MacDonald smacdona at hamilton.edu
Mon Dec 24 13:48:11 CST 2012

*Dear FRAMEWORKERS,
     You may have heard about Lawrence Brose's struggle with Homeland
"Security" in Buffalo, and you may have wanted additional information
about this case and an idea of what you might be about to do about the
situation.
     Dominique Bluher and I have put together a petition. Please see if
this is something you can sign.

Happy Holidays, and all the best,
Scott**
*

Deeply troubled by the current effort by American federal authorities in