[Frameworks] Super 16 - Bolex H 16

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Tue Dec 25 04:40:49 CST 2012

You don't have to lose any. The 16mm stock will capture a full 16mm
frame. When you blow up you can choose how you frame it - whether the
image remains 1.33 with black on the sides, or if you zoom in to make
a 1.66 or 1.85 picture with the top and bottom cut off, or if you
choose an academy gate (1.33, but many projectionists won't have that
gate and will cut off the top and bottom anyway).
You should talk with the people who will help you with the blow-up
before you shoot.