[Frameworks] Seeking: Philly-area sync-sound 16mm camera rental

SR computers.internet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:21:56 CST 2012

Hi Frameworks,

Do you know of any people in the Philly metropolitan area who own a good
condition 16mm cameras suitable for recording sync sound on a separate
digital recorder? That is, any brand or model that runs at exactly 24fps
and runs relatively quietly? I already own a Bolex H16, but it's
spring-wound and too loud. I'd like to rent it on weekends for the next
several months for an experimental film, all the local rental houses
stopped carrying them long ago, and I can't afford to buy one yet. I'm
happy to negotiate a fair rental fee, lend my own collection of A/V
equipment in return, and/or provide a deposit or insurance. Thanks for any
leads, and Happy New Year!

-Scott Ross
www.scottandkarl.tv