[Frameworks] FW: [Labos] shooting 16mm vision3 in LA and El Paso

miriam sampaio mjmsampaio at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 07:39:52 CST 2012

Hey
wondering if anyone can help with this...
Someone i know sent me this email on another list:

Please email me and I will forward it to him.

Thanks
Miriam

Dear friends,
Im going to shoot 16mm in Los Angeles and El Paso in the end of the month and in March
I want to ask you if you know a decent lab there, near this area, we need to develop and to telecine,

We would need the best/cheapest service...
It's a gallery project,
My friend asked me to go there, because she prefers to work with me, because i know her work, i think you might remember that i asked you if you knew a DP in USA recently, but she asked me to go...

Thank you,
Oh, about FOMA,
Rosa already payed, please try to transfer the money this week, i promise i won't run away to Mexico,

If you all transfer the money this week i can pay FOMA too, and they will also be faster,
Please email me when you pay,
Cheers!
Ricardo Leite

--
http://www.atomo47.blogspot.com(the laboratory is still under construction)
Independent Film Lab - super8, 16, 35mmAuditório do Grupo Musical de Miragaia

Rua Arménia, 10-18 4050 PortoTelefone:+3512636628
Endereço electrónico: atomo47 at gmail.com