[Frameworks] MILLENNIUM Film Workshop Open Screening 2/17

john porter super8porter at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 17 01:03:33 CST 2012

Thanks Stephanie,
I've been posting Millennium's monthly Open Screenings on my home page:
http://www.super8porter.ca/#nycfeb
Open Screenings are the BEST screenings!
And Millennium's have been more often and more enduring than anywhere else in the world! Bravo!
I showed one of my super 8 films there in 1977. Howard Guttenplan was running it and he liked my film, which meant a lot to me. I didn't know him then, I only knew that he must've seen a lot of films.

And Millennium's Open Screenings can show more film formats than most other places can. Bravo again! Can you really show standard 8? That's not mentioned on Millennium's website.
Good luck tonight!
John Porter, Toronto