[Frameworks] Where to buy Lomo Tank

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 17 15:10:43 CST 2012

>Hi Sedi. Lomo tanks are difficult to find at antique markets/ photo stores with all of their necessary bits and pieces intact. I bought mine, with all the bits (except for the spiral loader) in its >original box off of ebay. Right now I see two current ebay listings at fairly reasonable prices (although the second one listed doesn't look as complete as the first):

Note that at present all the Lomo Tanks on eBay are the 10 meter variety so they can only load 30ft at a time. They are more for people using 25ft long loads of Regular 8 film which is why the price is reasonable. The 50ft variety are usually around $150. You could still use those ones of course if you don't mind having a random splice in your 50ft loads.