[Frameworks] Kodachrome

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 21:53:24 CST 2012

In a message dated 2/18/2012 6:40:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
matthewfrancisbrown at gmail.com writes:

Hello,

I recently received some Kodachrome that belonged to my great grandmother
and is very much past expiration date.
It is regular 8mm, I have two reels, one says develop before 1948 and the
other 1955.
I was wondering if there were any labs that might still process the
kodachrome...preferably in the US
I know that I wont necessarily get amazing images but I still want to use
the film to see what I get, which all hinges on processing...

Thanks,

Matthew Brown

Ask him here:

_Super8mm at aol.com_ (mailto:Super8mm at aol.com)

He does it for about $30 a roll-- but only in black and white now. No more
color processing on Kodachrome. It's so old though that he might recommend
against it, but you never know.