[Frameworks] canyon in the news (bad news dept)

Ekrem Serdar ekremserdar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:40:58 CST 2012

The consortium sounds like a good idea. Focus on uni.'s and cinemas etc,
that already rent from canyon first, then try to expand to unis that may
not print budgets, then unis that may not have proper projectors, and so on.
Perhaps make the libraries pay for it, selling it like a pro quest or jstor
type service, with various tiers in terms of each unis ability. I don't
know...
Also be on the lookout for those students who'll apply for various school
grants for flicks too and encourage them. UT here is very industry
oriented,  but a couple students are doing a great job getting some money
for flicks this semester even having the department fix their never used
xenon bulber, etc.

--
ekrem serdar
austin, tx