[Frameworks] War Films Featuring Prayer

George Robinson george.robinson.communications at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:27:34 CST 2012

Someone just pointed out to me that the correct title of the last film
is Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo.
Apparently I allowed an extra ten seconds for particularly fervent prayer.

--
Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well,
but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.

			-- Vaclav Havel