[Frameworks] Kuchar on the Oscars

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:12:15 CST 2012

i was happy to see it - to a degree
it reminded me of brakhage and i miss his light
and
i remember how he could have used more funding to make more films - of course
and i am mad at the film world for not being more supportive in his lifetime

at least scorsese does some archive funding dont know if he does any
funding of people that are alive worhal does in death they fund the
living it seems and the living fund the dead

On 2/28/12, Mark Toscano <fiddybop at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chuck Braverman did the Condensed Cream of Beatles thing, and was known for
> his rapid-fire montages of the '60s, at least a few of which appeared on the
> Smothers Brothers show.
>
> I don't believe Chuck Workman ever cuts the memorial segment, though.  The
> one year I talked to the folks doing it (2004), it was two guys whose names
> I can't remember, but who weren't working with Chuck.
>
> Chuck Workman frequently cuts montages for the Oscars, though.  But so do
> other folks, including Penelope Spheeris and Errol Morris, among others.
>
> Mark
>

> ________________________________

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Skype carimachet - 646-652-6434
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissimination, distribution, or copying of this email
without permission is strictly prohibited.