[Frameworks] speaking of Maya Deren...

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 16:50:15 CST 2012

A compound eh! ;) Adam you have made me giggle which is impressive as I'm presently popping painkillers! Probably the smiles will do me more good than the tablets! Who knows, maybe he even has his own dungeon in the compound too, for the prison scenes of course! ;)
Yes the Lost Highway house doesn't seem like it would have that staircase like in Meshes.
The scene where he looks out the window to try and see who left the message is very strikingly Meshy tho, it's true.
I'm sure you must be right and it's filmed in "the compound". David has a history of this as apparently Rabbits was filmed on a stage he built in his back garden! However the neighbours were upset by the noise, so that had to end.
love
Freya