[Frameworks] ZERO (Heinz Mack and Otto Piene)

robert harris lagonaboba at rcn.com
Tue Jan 3 09:47:00 CST 2012

MIT's List Visual Arts Center recently held an exhibition of Otto Piene's work.
In conjunction there were numerous panels and screenings (though no Group Zero public access episodes to my knowledge)
You might check the Nov. 17 listing on this calendar
http://listart.mit.edu/past_programs
J. Ketner might be able to help you.