[Frameworks] Black and White Reversal Film Processing

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:44:58 CST 2012

On saturday I attended a course at nowhere in London on Black and White reversal processing which was excellent.
I'm certain I could develop tri-x (and other stocks) straight out the gate now but I want to understand the process thoroughly. That is to say the chemical process from first exposure, first developer, bleach bath, re-exposure, second developer and fixer (I understand there are washes and clearing bath in between these steps). My understanding of the chemical process is a little patchy. Any links or help in allowing my brain to wrap around the chemical process would be extremely useful to me as I want to experiment.
ThanksKevin