[Frameworks] Processing Discontinued Film Stocks

Kevin Timmins on-one-2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:23:15 CST 2012

Hi,
Thats brilliant. I assume the Agfa moviechrome will take the same times and temps as 100D then with no pushing or pulling? I'm doing a batch of e-6 developing tomorrow night so I will develop them together if possible.
Excuse my ignorance... What's VNF and how do I find out if the film is or isn't VNF? The Revue cartridge simply says SUPERCHROME 40 SC40.
The film stock I have an over abundance of that I want to start using asap is Kodachrome 40 Type-A. Can anyone help me with this specific film stock and how to expose and develop it. I've heard it can be used and developed as black and white.
ThanksKevin