[Frameworks] seeking double perf film

Steven Gladstone Steven at gladstonefilms.com
Mon Jan 23 18:03:31 CST 2012

On 1/23/12 6:21 PM, Myron Ort wrote:
> double perf versus double 8mm

I always thought you could shoot double 8mm in 16mm, and when it was
processed you would just have an extra set of unused perfs (might be a
problem with frame lines if you were off by a perf.) I never tried it,
so I might be wrong, but I thought the perfs were the same size.

On another note. I have a Redlake Hycam, and would really be happy if
someone wanted to come take it off my hands. While I'd prefer a 501C for
tax purposes, in the end I'd like it to go to a good home that would use it.

I'm located in Brooklyn, N.Y.

--
Steven Gladstone
New York Based Cinematographer