[Frameworks] seeking double perf film

Myron Ort zeno at sonic.net
Wed Jan 25 14:01:07 CST 2012

Another thing that could be explored is multiple exposures advancing
the film by one-half  (16mm) frame, eg. one double-8 sprocket hole at
a time, then either splitting or not splitting.
I have to admit there are still techniques here which I never got
around to exploring. There are actually quite a few combinations and
permutations utilizing the Double8mm/16mm transconvertability.
I hate to see perfectly good weird techniques go unexplored and of
course it has already been "shown" that every conceivable technique
has its metaphorical analog right, I mean, if it is manifestable in
the physical world it had its origin somewhere in the human brain.
It is the extension of BillyBitzerism to infinity.

Myron Ort