[Frameworks] Streaming Article

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:34:10 CDT 2012

I'm on the cusp of streaming Crooked Beauty off my website, dealing with the infinite amount of challenges therein, when the following article dropped out of the ether. It's quite comprehensive, touching on issues that of particular concern to independent film artists in our increasingly digitzed age:
http://www.shortfilm.de/en/short-film-magazine/topic.html
In other news, there's just three days left for my Kickstarter project - Mad Dance: A Mental Health Film Trilogy. Although I've met my pledge goal, there's still time to grab the phenomenal donor gifts!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/912847805/mad-dance-a-mental-health-film-trilogy
Ken