[Frameworks] SD film transfer

Christian Bruno honeyhouses at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:20:18 CDT 2012

Hello Charles,
I'd recommend Video Transfer Center in SF (http://vtc-sf.com/). They have been doing some amazing work with small gauge lately, and can output files, including Prores. I just got some Regular 8 back from them recently, and it is pretty tremendous. And affordable! They have some fancy scanners and tons of know-how and a dedication to small gauge formats.
Christian