[Frameworks] 16mm reversal lab(s)?

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 10:47:16 CDT 2012

thanks folks!

moiratierney.net
vimeo.com/moiratierney

________________________________
 From: Serge Levchin <lestimides at gmail.com>
To: ev petrol <epetrol2 at yahoo.com>; Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] 16mm reversal lab(s)?

surely old pac lab is still processing old tri-x?

as for the difference in the ASA ratng: that would be because B&W film is more sensitive to the blue part of the spectrum; expose it under tungsten light, and you've effectively reduced the sensitivity of your film, all other things being equal; to compensate for this you're asked to rate your film at 160 instead of 200, which would then compel you to open up your aperture about 1/3 of a stop.

regards

hey folks!