[Frameworks] 16mm reversal lab(s)?

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 10:48:26 CDT 2012

cinelab just do tri-x btw, not ekta

moiratierney.net
vimeo.com/moiratierney

________________________________
 From: Jason Halprin <jihalprin at yahoo.com>
To: ev petrol <epetrol2 at yahoo.com>; Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks at jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] 16mm reversal lab(s)?

The place in Plattsburgh is Martin Baumgartner (phone: 518-561-6312). He does almost any color reversal stock in a hand-cranked machine. He is a wealth of knowledge about film processing, so it's worth calling him and finding out if he's available and how long it will take. As far as I know, AlphaCine is still processing reversal, so is BPS in Batavia, IL, as is Dwayne's. Also CineLab in MA.

-JH