[Frameworks] Film in the Cities/Filmmakers Filming monographs

Damon damonccny at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:59:25 CDT 2012

Emily,

I don't know the answer.  I guessed Carolee Schneemann, but couldn't
find any evidence to verify my this so I suspect I am wrong.

I would suggest contacting the Walker Art Center LIbrary directly.
Here is the URL for the archives: http://www.walkerart.org/archive/0/
AC83F142AA831F17616D.htm
and the email for a contact is: jill.vetter at walkerart.org

Good luck,