[Frameworks] Film for sale - 16mm Kodak 7285 Ektachrome 100D 400ft Rolls

Jonathan Capone jdcapone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:41:49 CDT 2012

Hi Frameworkers,

   I'm selling off 5 unopened 400ft rolls of 16mm Kodak 7285
(Ektachrome 100D) for $100 each. These rolls are about 2/3 years old
and were stored in a freezer/refrigerator for most of the time, minus
a short period where they lived in a cool drawer in my San Francisco
apartment. I believe these rolls to be in great condition, but I
haven't shot any of them in a while. So I am willing to throw in a
100ft roll that has been stored with them for the first person to
contact me to test it out. If someone wants to take multiple rolls off
my hands, I would be willing to let them get a snip test done on one
of them. I live in Brooklyn and I would like to sell these locally if
possible, but I could probably be convinced otherwise. Please contact
me off list.

Thanks,
Jonathan Capone