[Frameworks] Standard 8 Splicers

David Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 12:05:18 CDT 2012

You can splice standard 8 with a 16mm guillotine (Catozzo type). You just have to trim the tape manually by running an X-acto blade down the edge of the base before punching, and then punch twice moving the film in between so all the 8mm sprocket holes get punched. The tape will cover two frames on each side of the splice.