[Frameworks] Peripheral Produce update

matt's frameworks address lists at rodeofilmco.com
Mon Jul 16 14:13:14 CDT 2012

Hello Frameworkers-

I wanted to update everyone here about what's going on with Peripheral
Produce.  After a couple years of hiatus we are dusting things off and
finally re-releasing The AUTO-CINEMATIC Video Mix Tape.  Originally
released in 1998 on VHS, The AUTO-CINEMATIC Video Mix Tape was the first of
many experimental film mix-tapes, and later DVDS, to be released by
Peripheral Produce, and features early work from Miranda July, Jon Raymond,
Animal Charm, Vanessa Renwick, Bryan Konefsky, Matt McCormick (me), and
several others.

To celebrate the show we will be having a screening event and party on
Saturday August 4th at the Hollywood Theatre here in Portland.  The show
will feature many pieces from the DVD, as well as a retrospective of both
old and new experimental works made here in Portland over the past 15 years.

for more information please visit our website: www.peripheralproduce.com

THANKS!
-matt