[Frameworks] Please help

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Wed Jul 25 18:43:04 CDT 2012

What?  A community includes humor; that is one of the things that makes it a
community.  True, irony & sarcasm are often lost in email & on websites, and
maybe you are being ironic or sarcastic in your reply (and the previous
person with a similar note), but I strongly feel that it is OK to have one
thread with some humor that goes on for a couple of days!  So, Elizabeth,
Simonetta, and Fred, I personally disagree with you on this one.

And I think that this is in no way a hoax, since the original post wasn¹t
trying to ³pull over² anything on anyone.  It was obviously a joke.
In a day or two this thread too will pass, and we can return to an email
group consisting of nothing but deathly earnestness and seriousness.

(And for a bit of insight as to why the original wasn¹t a hoax ­ Kenneth
Anger is still alive in corporeal form in Los Angeles.  And of course, the
signature at the end for money was to David.   A parody of notes that all of
you have seen.)

My two cents and best regards to all,

Adam