[Frameworks] Please help

Chuck Kleinhans chuckkle at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 25 22:43:29 CDT 2012

On Jul 25, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Adam Hyman wrote:

What?  A community includes humor; that is one of the things that makes it a community.

I'm with Adam.  Since there is a subject line, once a thread is started, You Can Just Not Read Anymore.  I didn't follow the  "16mm white leader" thread, but it doesn't bother me that it was here.  (Now that I think about it, were there any jokes on it?…perhaps racial ones?  Oh I trashed it and will have to look in the archives)

Chuck Kleinhans