[Frameworks] Please help

Carlileb at aol.com Carlileb at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 00:48:21 CDT 2012

In a message dated 7/25/2012 9:45:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jack at jacktext.net writes:

the  quote I was commenting on was talking about Frameworks as a
"professional  forum" that should not be "hijacked" by "humorous emails." CLEARLY the
avant-garde is absolutely filled with humour and pranks and fun, but you
wouldn't know it if you read the comment. I was being sarcastic, pretty
evident given my subsequent quote from Alfred Jarry, a man who's work
repeatedly mocked seriousness and self-importance.

Jack

Oh, ok.

The problem I had with the original was, that ... it wasn't funny. Or
creative or clever or anything else. It just sat  there.