[Frameworks] please help fight the cliched instinct problem

David Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:14:57 CDT 2012

Dear List Demons:

It's a good thing interweb packets bounce through the astral plane, because I've sprung a sprocket on my astral projector, and if it wasn't for Frameworks I'd be getting bored.

So I noticed David Woods curious post, and using the all-seeing eye of truth you can sprout up here, I discovered that indeed some Evil Kalvinist Killjoys have STOLEN Woods' sense of irony and sarcasm to the point where he seems to believe Freya was actually taking that wiki post seriously, somehow missing the possibility she was assuming that its silliness would be self-evident to anyone who has seen films, read books, explored thoughts -- under the influence of the right chemicals and spells, of course.

Well, happily, since I'm still stuck up here, I have consulted the appropriate mix of ancient gods / extra-terrestials, and have come up with a ritual to drive the moralizing self-righteous party-poop from Woods' body, returning him to the sharp intellect we all once knew and loved. But I need to get back down to Earth to perform it.

And I do have to say, the contributions have not exactly been flowing like the phallic phountains of Italy, and I am beginning to think I shall never feel my human meat again. So, if not for the sake of my woodie, then for Woodsy, please do help.

Kenneth