[Frameworks] Looking to buy ALL 16mm film

Mason Chadwick Shefa mshefa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:45:28 CDT 2012

Hi everyone!

This is my first time back in this group since I left last fall (after the whole attachment scandal and facebook page exodus Lol.)

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a boatload of 16mm film for a film I'm working on. Does anyone have a lot of film they are willing to sell/give away to a young filmmaker? It doesn't matter what kind of film, really, but if I had to have a preference, I would say black and white.

Looking to buy a lot.

Thanks, and I'm glad to be back on the list.

Mason Chadwick Shefa
Yale University, '15
Jonathan Edwards College
www.masonshefa.com