[Frameworks] Kickstarter

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:23:15 CDT 2012

Speaking of Kickstarter,
Please take just 5 minutes to check out my project video for Mad Dance: A Mental Health Film Trilogy  a collection of beautiful and provocative, poetic documentary films that re-envision the way we think and speak about our individual and collective mental health in today's chaotic world. As I type, a huge check is on it's way from Ireland, which will boost me up two-thirds of the way towards reaching my pledge goal! So with two weeks to go until my campaign ends, I'm looking for 150 x $25 donations. In addition to the donor gifts advertised on my Kickstarter home page, I'll send a Crooked Beauty DVD to anyone that contributes at least $50. Thanks for supportive my luminous and transformative project!
KenMad Dance: A Mental Health Film Trilogy http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/912847805/mad-dance-a-mental-health-film-trilogy
Crooked Beautyhttp://www.crookedbeauty.com