[Frameworks] Cheap Transfer In NYC

Alex McCarron alex.mccarron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:48:34 CDT 2012

I thought about that and was following the other discussion about this. I'd
really like something that will look good when the stills are uploaded to a
website later.

So I guess I'm looking for the cheapest professional looking transfer in
NYC or a time consuming and cheap way of achieving that quality that is
maybe something like finding the stills and motion parts I want with a
steenbeck and hand scanning the 3600 individual frames myself?

Anything but a garage transfer is what I'm saying.

Technicolor is saying $0.48/ft with a student discount. Anyone think I can
beat that?